Board of Directors
Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Co-Chairman and CEO of Sun Seven Stars Media Group Limited, one of the largest and most diversified private media and investment companies in China.
- PhD from the School of International Relations and Public Affairs at Fudan University; MA in International Relations from Washington University; BA in Business Management from Culver-Stockton College of Missouri.
Founder & Vice Chairman
- Former Executive Vice President of Global Media at World Wrestling Entertainment. (NYSE:WWE)
- Launched the WWE brand internationally in over 145 countries and 30 languages.
- Managed international TV production and distribution; Pay-Per-View and live event bookings; marketing and advertising sales; digital media; consumer products and licensing; publishing; and home video.
Robert G. Benya
President, Director & Chief Revenue Officer
- Served as Chief Revenue Officer of RoadRunner High Speed Internet and Time Warner Cable NYC (TWC) and helped lead the transformation of the struggling cable TV business into a multi-billion dollar enterprise.
- Served as President & CEO of IN DEMAND (Pioneer & world leader in providing transactional entertainment through TV’s most innovative technologies).
- Has received numerous awards including the Cable TV Vanguard Award, multiple ACE and CTAM Awards, six Marketing Executive of the Year Awards, the Paragon Communication President’s Award and a Time Warner Cable Innovation Award. He also holds six patents and has won a Technical Emmy Award.
Jian Ren (Jerry) Fan
- Managing Director and Country Manager for the Greater China region at Analog Devices, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADI)
- Worked for Cisco Systems (Nasdaq: CSCO) for 15 years in a number of senior management roles, including Sales Managing Director for Cisco China, Sales Director for Cisco Australia and Senior Manager for Operations and Strategy for the Cisco Service Provider business based in Hong Kong.
- Graduated from Fudan University with a Computer Science Bachelor degree and an Executive MBA degree from CEIBS (China European International Business School.
- A three-time CEO with significant experience in corporate finance, negotiating strategic alliances and venture capital investments.
- Currently a Partner in CoActive Health Solutions, LLC, a global research management company.
- Currently Chairman of the Board of the Independence Hall Association, and responsible for the creation of Independence Hall National Park in Philadelphia, PA.
- Managing Director of Chum Capital Group, a merchant banking firm that invests in and advises growth Chinese companies.
- Founder and President of Pharmasource, Inc.
- CEO of China Growth Equity Investment Ltd., which merged with Pingtan Marine Enterprise (Nasdaq: PME), the largest privately owned ocean fishing company of China.
- Mr. Chao was appointed President of China Life Insurance Group in 2005, going on to become both Chairman of The Board of China Life Insurance Company Limited and China Life Property & Casualty Insurance Company Limited, respectively.
- A native of Shanghai, Mr. Chao graduated from the Shanghai International Studies University, majoring in English and Business Administration, and subsequently earned his MBA from Middlesex University in London, England.