Executive Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
- Co-Chairman and CEO of Sun Seven Stars Media Group Limited, one of the largest and most diversified private media and investment companies in China.
- PhD from the School of International Relations and Public Affairs at Fudan University; MA in International Relations from Washington University; BA in Business Management from Culver-Stockton College of Missouri.
Robert G. Benya
President, Director & Chief Revenue Officer
- Served as Chief Revenue Officer of RoadRunner High Speed Internet and Time Warner Cable NYC (TWC) and helped lead the transformation of the struggling cable TV business into a multi-billion dollar enterprise.
- Served as President & CEO of IN DEMAND (Pioneer & world leader in providing transactional entertainment through TV’s most innovative technologies).
- Has received numerous awards including the Cable TV Vanguard Award, multiple ACE and CTAM Awards, six Marketing Executive of the Year Awards, the Paragon Communication President’s Award and a Time Warner Cable Innovation Award. He also holds six patents and has won a Technical Emmy Award.
Chief Financial Officer
- Former VP of Finance at Beibei.com (e-commerce site for maternal and childcare products).
- Former Controller of Vip.com (online retailer of branded product discounts in China).
- Former Senior Financial Manager at Deloitte.
John F. Wallace
Executive Chairman of Digital Financing Business
- Former Chairman of Philadelphia Stock Exchange
- Former Chairman of the Philadelphia Depository Trust and the Philadelphia Clearing Corp.
- Former Vice Chairman of Nasdaq OMX PHLX